To become what you think about, take Earl Nightingale’s 30-day test. It could change your life:
1. Write on a card what you want more than anything. Make sure it is a single goal and it is clearly defined.
3. Think about it in a cheerful, relaxed and positive way each morning when you wake up.
4. Look at it before you go to bed at night. As you look at it, remember you must become what you think about.
5. Now comes the difficult part: Stop thinking about what you fear. Each time a fearful or negative thought comes into your consciousness, replace it with a mental picture of your positive and worthwhile goal.
6. Each day of this 30-day test, do more than you have to do.
7. Take control of your mind, knowing your returns will be in direct proportion to what you give.